Sunday, June 20, 2010

in an instant ....what can change?

Friday, June 18, 2010 ....daily life was changed in an instant!

Florida weather in the summer time is always very hot in the morning and stormy in the afternoon. After making a postal run to get an customer's jewelry order in the mail I was sitting at a traffic light waiting for it to change to green when I heard a familiar sound of metal thudding on metal and in an instant later I felt the impact of the car behind me slamming into my RAV4 a QX4 Infinity SUV, which was hit by a mercury sable sending the Infinity into my car. The good news is we were all wearing seat belts!

I love my car ....my poor car! I know, the good thing is I walk away; it's just a car ...right? :(

Ouch! I'm lucky I can drive my car, but it will need some tender loving care.


This life experience relates to the saying on one of my leather wristbands.


Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads!
Be safe and always enjoy every moment!
-snapdragon

No comments:

Post a Comment