Monday, June 7, 2010

anticipation

I'm excited to see the new Bravo TV show: Work of Art, next great artist http://www.bravotv.com/work-of-art. The show premieres Weds, June 9th 11pm/10pm c. I think it will be cool to see behind the scenes of new artist in different mediums. I know it's a competition between them; not crazy about that part, but it will be interesting to see their process.

STILL waiting on alpacha pics ....sorry! Here is a pic in its place until they arrive.
Warning if you aren't a cat fan then avert your eyes or skip this post.

Okay here is a pic of Melle my sister's baby cat! Awwwe!

Melle is the brother to my sweet baby boy cat Madison James, a.k.a. madi. They are both rescue cats and they are full of attitude on a good day. :-)




Also, anticipating are the new packaging tins for my handmade jewelry products. I'm thinking up some new treats (non-food item) that will be a free gift with a purchase ....ssssh, I must have some secrets!

-snapdragon

No comments:

Post a Comment