Tuesday, June 1, 2010

new direction

Started adding leather wristbands with fine silver plaques to my shops (snpdragon.com; etsy.com/shop/alwayspersonal; zibbet.com/snapdragon) right now they are custom wristbands, but I'm thinking of making up some with inspirational phrases like the examples I show in my listings and offering them with the fine silver jewelry on etsy.com/shop/snpdragon.

I'm still questioning on the whole sterling silver thing.

Left: This one is listed on my all my shops as a custom personalized items. I love the font and phrase. The font is one my sister picked out for her branding.

I found etsy through a google search for deep flex resin molds which pointed me to www.etsy.com/shop/SuppliesForU and I checked out this Etsy marketplace. I was amazed a place to sell handmade items, wow!

Sounds strange ... etsy felt comfortable. I felt it was a place for someone like me. 


I love my handmade fine silver items and places like etsy. You are literally building your business by hand I really enjoy working with my hands to create things.

Sharing Opp---
Great crafting books: Silver Wire Fusing by Liz Jones (has a small resource section); The Art of Metal Clay by Sherri Haab (has a good size resource section and a DVD of projects).

P.S. please bear with me on the style this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not a writer or English  major so please don't crucify me for my grammar. Thanks for visiting! Would love to hear what you think about Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment